Automation Europe: the European trade show for the automation industry
The Automation Europe trade show, one of the most important events in the automation industry, will be held in Paris at the Parc des Expositions (located at Porte de Versailles), Hall 4 – stand FG53, from October 5-7, 1999.
This, the 16th edition of the event, is an opportunity for Schneider Electric to present its extensively updated autumn line of products and services at its 500m2 stand. The new autumn line includes the following:
Modicon/Telemecanique brand products:
- Nano, Micro, Premium and Quantum: new added features to the PLC line;
- Atrium: an integrated PC-PLC solution for industrial control and automated systems;
- Momentum: distributed I/O modules, to be as close as possible to machines and processes;
- ISP Plus: a solution that combines weighing and automation;
- FT 2000: a laptop computer for harsh environments;
- Lexium: integrated solutions for motion control;
Schneider Electric software solutions:
- OFS: openness based on OPC standards, for simple communication between IT and automation environments;
- "Transparent Factory": completely transparent access to all levels of plant information using Ethernet-TCP/IP technologies;
- Web Utility: Internet technology embedded into automated systems (remote operations and services);
- Schneider Alliances: a partnership program for integrated automated solutions.
- Axium: digital control and PLC integration into a PC.
This year, Schneider Electric puts the spotlight on services, which are a vital part of the product and software line. These services are now available as packs or contracts.
For more information on our new products and services, come visit us at our stand, or contact your Schneider Electric expert.