SCF fault can be caused by a quick over torque from the application. In this case the motor current increases quickly and reaches the SCF fault threshold.
SCF fault are more sensitive with high speed motor because of there low inductance value.
Here are some tests to be done with UFt=n (test the result of each advice)
- Do the Tune, don't increase UFR. UFR=20 is good.
- Invalidate the DC current injection.
- Decrease the current limitation CLI
- Set BRA=yes
- If decreasing FLG and increasing STA has no good result, it could help if you increase only FLG for a faster response time of the ATV31 (with STA=20).
- increase SFR slowly (+ 0.5kHz ; +0,5kHz, ...)
- test with and without the speed loop filter (SrF parameter).
The goal of all this adjustments is to control better the current and then, avoid SCF fault.
- test UFt=L and UFt=P