China Customer Software Manager
Scope 1， Digital customer experience software business owner:
In the Schneider Energy Management power product business ecosystem, there are a series of partners who work closely with Schneider to boost the business growth. (Design institute, distributors, panel builders, system integrations, facility managers etc).
Our mission is to provide our partners digitization through project lifecycle, to improve productivity across the board, allowing partners to stay competitive and improve our customer satisfaction, and together with Schneider to win the competition. Insights that are beneficial to the sustainable development of the business are also obtained from the software, which helps the product and business to better iterate.
- Be accountable for the DCES software product success considering the value for the partner and the business unit.
- Define the software strategic vision and development roadmap, ensure these digital tools can serve business growth in a fast-moving market. (EcoStruxure Power Commission,易可调, etc)
- Specify end to end digital customer journey and write product requirements documentation.
- Represent the business for the DCES China, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog.
- Support on customer digital experience related use case definition for OCP project.
- Closely collaborate with internal & external IT delivery management to ensure product delivery in line with the aligned roadmap and committed delivery dates following the agile methodology.
- Support the launch of digital products through field test and omnichannel, including corporate websites, social media platforms, integrated marketing campaigns, online partner relationship platforms, ofﬂine roadshow, events, etc
- Act as SPOC for China hub with global energy management software team to build synergy on software country deployment, including gap analysis, feature adoption, software convergence.
Scope 2, Digital Strategy Initiative and deployment
According to the future innovation trend of the industry and the new needs of partners, we select internal/external partners with relative technical background, leverage the technologies capabilities and business ecosystem, to try new initiatives and deploy pilot projects.
Education & Experience
- Degree with focus on Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a digital product management, facing IT products
- 3+ years of working as a Product Owner or product management related role, preferably in an agile working setup
- Experience in working with stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels
- Experience in building use cases would be highly valued
- Experience in linking product strategy, features and road map to business value creation would be highly valued
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- High resilience and solution-oriented attitude
- Knowledgeable about the China Digital Ecosystem across WeChat, Desktop and Native Apps
- Expert knowledge of Agile working methods e.g. Scrum/Kanban
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Advanced understanding of IT products and capabilities
- Fluent in English both verbally and written