Could, Design Engineer
Cloud, Design Engineer
Cloud expert work as a key member of Wiser platform, will need to end to end lead cloud tasks. In our system, there is a IoT cloud for device connectivity, also there are some other clouds (internal and 3rd party) provide online services/features, cloud expert will need to manage the communication between those clouds.
Cloud expert should have solid knowledges about cloud and communication protocols, also should help to build up cloud team.
- Lead/participate architecture discussions between multiple clouds.
- Analyze all types protocols APIs, check if they are fulfil business needs, participate APIs design.
- Understand and document architecture, data flow, control flow of system.
- Co-op with marketing, developer, testers and other team members, clarify requirements, make development plan, tracking progress, deliver quality, improve iteration processes.
- Leading all cloud related activities and follow up the progress.
- Coaching other team members in cloud team and grow together.
- Provide technical view on project road map.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Telecommunication Engineering.
- 3 or more years of experience in related area.
- Fluent in English
- Well know major IoT/cloud platform, such as AWS, Azure and Ali.
- Well know Restful API and have related experience.
- Well know major authentication methods, such as Oauth2.0.
- Familiar with HTTP protocol, Websocket and Spring Cloud framework.
- Familiar with MQTT protocol and know how it works in system
- Familiar with cloud message queue, such as Pulsar, AMQP.
- Experienced with IoT related cloud works
- Good communication skill, need to communicate frequently with different parts
- Have responsibility can lead/follow tasks end to end