Customer Project Technical Leader
- Lead definition of large/complex technical solutions during customer project selling phase
- Analyse complex/multi technology RFQs (Request For Quotation) with ability to draft amendments during Influence phase.
- To address alternative preliminary solutions for Medium voltage Drives’ automation system in accordance with the customer request with proper configuration, design adaptation, industrial, quality and cost during tender phase.
- Enhance & consolidate complex quotes to reach target price while avoiding rejection and margin slippage.
- Support the Opportunity Leader during customer negotiations and closing of the deal.
- Lead all technical aspects of complex solution (architecture, systems, ...) during customer project execution phases: Design, Integration, Testing, FAT, Installation, Commissioning
- Apply suitable tools/method (E-plan, AutoCAD) to guarantee and optimize design quality
- Assist production unit on continuing improvement assembling process, with Industrialization, Purchasing, Quality.
- Define FAT-Field application test plans, define and implement technical corrective actions
- Contribute to meet the project objectives in scope, schedule and cost.
- Assist management team in elaborating alternative solutions and resolving key technical issues.
- Coordinate with supplier on part/component qualification
- Assist R&D for continuous product evolution
- Bachelor or above degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Senior in system design by master knowledge on Medium voltage Drive, include master of transformer technology
- Ability on electrical design independently in complicated MV/LV equipment, including the electrical drawing and components selection
- Understand Power Electronic technology(SCR，IGBT included), main circuit design of inverter, gate drive circuit, the snubber circuit, loss calculation, EMC constrain etc.
- Capable on system simulation to validate design is a great plus.
- Knowledge in international standard (IEC, UL) is a great plus.
- Experience in product testing and evaluation methods
- Familiar with EDA tools Cadence
- Good English (Oral, read, write)