DCSH Quality Section Manager
- The position holder is to manage right process for quality control and tracking all the red time for efficiency improvement.
- Responsible for overall quality management of DCSH and ITD DC, drive for high level customer experience through efficient quality control internal process
- Participate TSC4.0 projects, Oracle upgrade or new process application;
- Drive and take lead for continuous improvement projects, Lean and Kaizen blitz, VSM/EVSM;
- Work with supplier/ central team/ customers for cross function communication.
- Process control, optimize, standardization
- Well performed of quality management system ISO9001 and SPS
- Continue improvement with RCA analysis via abundant quality method, tools and actions to maximum to meet KPIs (DCR/LDR/Cycle Counting/Order Deletion/Process defects etc.)
- Build up quality and customer focus culture inside DCSH
- With all above different levels activities, the final target -Customer Satisfaction is extremely is met.
- Bachelor degree prefer in Engineering, Quality or related field.
- 5+ years quality related experience, prefer 2+ years logistic experience.
- Supply chain & logistics, Quality management, Project management, Lean.
- Fluency in English, good command of Office software, knowledge of SAP, 6SIGMA tools and basic digital skill.