Digital, Senior Design Engineer
- To build power distribution architecture with embedded digital solution to enhance:
o Operation efficiency
o Predict maintenance
o Grids reliability etc.
- Be able to create the application based on the architecture with selected sensors, data collector, control module, gateway, and SCADA.
- Validate (test) to secure the quality of the application from a system view:
o Coding quality
o Application reliability, including functional test, limit test, boundary test, compatibility etc.)
o Basic EMC knowledge to ensure the robustness of communication on site
- Design the application with modular design concept, to ensure the flexibility of reuse
- - Be familiar with electrical power system and protection
- - Coding development with C++, Java, etc.
- - Be familiar with coding quality tools like Klocwork, Squore etc.
- - Mastering the protocols like IEC61850, IEC101/103/104, DNP3, Modbus, etc.
- - Be familiar with wireless communication like Zigbee, NFC, RFID etc.
- - Basic knowledge over authoritative standards for digital electric equipment.
- - Strong capability to learn and execute with agility
- - Good teamwork spirit
Education and experiences:
- - Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation
- - 5 year experiences at least in power protection application or FW development in automation protection.