Digital application leader
-In charge Plant IT/OT(Operation Technology) infrastructure, Cyber Security, IT/OT network and applications, as the site champion to feedback, coordinate, execute IPO guidelines and projects, deploy plant digital innovation to support daily operation.
- Participate in functional analysis, develop new software components with User department and application suppliers, validates design by carrying out tests, production of prototypes, assists technical support and follow up in daily operation.
- Ensure the continued reliability, secured and stability of IT/OT infrastructure. Works independently in troubleshooting and problem-solving assignments. Designs specific solutions to technical requirements and implements them.
- Define and drive smart manufacturing roadmap and Ecostruxure deployment while closely with central and supporting team, implement LEAN projects with Digital solution.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering and related, Master degree is preferred.
- Experience in relevant industrial sectors, 3-4 years in Manufacturing Execution System(MES) application development experience related on SAP and SQL database, 2-3 years in IT infrastructure management (Server, networks) with experienced cyber security knowledge.
- Manufacturing industry background is preferred.
- Fluent English, Initiative / Confidentiality / Dynamic, able to work under pressure. - Excellent communication and presentation skills, good coordinating and organizing skill.
- Strong problem solving skills, comfortable working through program and technical ambiguity by working independently, proactively, and multitask effectively.
- Work well in a team environment