Electromechanics/ Electrotechnology,Design Engineer
西安 (陕西), 中国
The one on the position should take responsibility independently for the creation and maintenance of mechanical designs of Low Voltage Equipment. The responsibility includes all mechanical engineering activities as bellow but not limited:
- Find suitable solutions in accordance with the whole project objectives: quality, cost, schedule
- In charge of giving a detailed design of the product.
- Ensure to provide the right quality level of technical deliverables at each project development phase
- Design whole or partially the LV Equipment's mechanical assembly
- Keep improving the quality of Schneider LV Equipment & Enclosure
- Assist the production unit when mass production starts
- Understand project management, be an active team member in the project.
- Ensure products comply with relevant safety & environmental requirements.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following selection criteria:
- Highly organized, with proven ability in the delivery of multiple projects, working within strict time constraints. Would be expected to take a pro-active approach to identify project risk and deliver high quality products
- Good at Pro-E, preferred if familiar with digital simulation tools
- Good command of both oral and written English
- Autonomy, ability to take initiative
- Very organized, rigorous, and good team spirit
Preferred academic qualifications and background
- Master and above degree majored in Mechanical/Electromechanical Engineering
- >=2 years' experience in LV equipment design or related domain
- Experience for new product development project will be a plus
- Experience for international company will be a plus