- Self-motivated and working under high pressure for customer issue
- Understand issue quickly from service team or customer site, to deeply analysis, simulate and get final solution
- Ensure the electronic modification for those topics
- Modify Schematic, Bom, design specification…etc, guide PCB engineer
- Making prototype and implement analog circuit designs (like power electronics topology, protection circuit, switched power supply…etc)
- Debug and solve many technically challenging issues as part of a multidisciplinary design team
- Deeply involved into the Verification/Validation Test to verify the solution and solve product issue finally
- Follow Schneider internal maintenance process and quality strategy.
- Maintain the drive/motion product (0.18kw~315kw) for China and global market.
- Coordinate with other functions, such as FW, Mech, purchasing, cost, ADM…etc
- Maintain and increase knowledge/expertise of product engineering technologies, competitor analysis.
- Master degree of EE with 3+ years of drive products design experience is preferred. Bachelor degree will need 5+ years experience.
- Good knowledge of power electronic, topology (2-level), component selection (IGBT, Mosfet) and thermal calculation (power loss simulation), protection strategy (short circuit, over voltage, thermal). 3+ years experience of drive platform design is a strong nice to have.
- Sensors and signal conditioning (grounding schemes, filters, A/D…). Current/Voltage measurement methods.
- Switched power supplies (flyback DC/DC converters, power efficiency, reliability…). Able to design and guide the supplier to develop the transformer and inductor.
- EMC principle knowledge, Differential/Common path, Conducted/Radiated Emission…
- Analog circuit design(Amplifier, 2/3 order filter, Monte Carlo method)
- High-speed digital design and circuits (microprocessors, DSPs, memories), familiar with basic controller functions (analog/Digital input or output).
- Schematic/PCB design and tools skills(Allegro)
- Familiar with simulation tools(matlab, plecs, pspice), basic knowledge of motor control