Electronics, Project Design Leader
1. Write Embedded Software specification document and other design documents according to requirement documents.
2. Develop & debug Embedded Software according to Schneider-Electric rules, simulation tool is also required to developed during the design phase
3. Write unitary test program and perform the tests to ensure design quality
4. Co-operate with global colleagues to achieve product development goal.
5. Provide interface document to industrialization team
6. Support industrialization team to ensure the delivery of the functional tester
1. Rich development experience (>= 3 years) on Real Time Operation system.
2. Rich development experience (>=3 years) on industrial products
3. Strong skills on C & C++ programming and bugs fixing
4. Knowledge of ARM and hardware design
5. knowledge of communication protocols like Modbus, TCP/IP etc.
6. Good skills in English such as speaking, listening and writing.
7. Strong ownership to push things going forward
8. Good communication skills