Electronics Hardware, Design Engineer
- Follow Schneider Electric PMP/PEP process, work in R&D team to develop new electronic products for industry application including the specification, product concept design, circuit design and simulation, prototype assembly and product verification so as to meet the offer requirement.
- Cooperate with correlated team member and related teams such as PCB layout engineers, Mechanical engineers, Firmware/Software engineers, and EMC test engineers to fulfill the design and resolve technical issues.
- Follow Schneider Electric design process and deliver the design documents with high quality on time
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following selection criteria:
• Master or above with Electronic related major;
• 3~8 years of electronic product design experiences.
• Rich experience and good skills on analog circuit design such as operational amplifier, ADC and power supply related circuit (AC-DC, DC-DC).
• Rich expreience on EMC & safety design and qualification.
• Strong ownership
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Has relevant product development experience is a plus
• Good skills on electronic design tools such as Candence, p-Spice and matlab.
• Good English communication skills both on oral and written.
• Good documentation skills such as design and test documentation