Purpose of this job
Follow Schneider agile design process, be accountable for delivering product on schedule and with high quality in Electronic domain during project development phase.
1. Write electronic specification document and other design documents according to requirement documents.
2. Develop & debug hardware according to Schneider-Electric rules, simulation tool is also required to developed during the design phase
3. Write PCBA verification plan and perform the tests to ensure design quality
4. Co-operate with global colleagues to achieve product development goal.
5. Provide interface document to industrialization team
6. Support industrialization team to ensure the delivery of the functional teste
Requirement for candidate:
1. Rich development experience (>= 5 years) on electronic device development.
2. Strong skills on hardware design and verification
3. knowledge of EMC, Safety, power electronics, Analog, Digital...
4. Good skills in English such as speaking, listening and writing.
5. Strong ownership to push things going forward
6. Good communication skills