Electronics Hardware, Principal Architect
- Lead new generation APF/SVG Power electronic hardware platform design according to offer requirements and company rules.
- Own/define technical solution, verification strategy and patents layout
- Responsible for system topology analysis, main power and control circuitry design, components sizing, thermal, magnetic design, reliability, DFX, trouble shooting&solving and certification etc.
- Co-work with technical team(FW,ME…) to deliver prototype development and debug. Solving critical technical issue and continuous iteration.
- Bachelor's or above in Power electronics, Electrical Engineering, Automatic, Computer Science or related.
- 10+ years of experience in power electronic product(APF,SVG,Inverter,UPS…)
- Experienced in system development including topology and solution feasibility study
- Ability to define APF/SVG architecture and guide hardware team to deliver product design
- Familiar with EMC/Safety/power electronics/thermal/magnetic design
- Master Pspice, matlab/simulink, Mathcad tools for circuitry/system simulation
- Positive attitude and team player, collaborative, good communication skills, detail oriented and flexibility
- Excellent oral and written English skills and be able to express technical concepts in clear, concise terms.