Embedded Software , Project Design Leader
Purpose of this Job:
Follow Schneider design process, be accountable for delivering product on schedule and with high quality in Embedded Software domain during project development phase.
1. Lead one of the development teams to develop and deliver the new platform& function on time with good quality.
2. Work with Program Manager, Architect, and other teams to resolve cross-team issues.
3. Lead Embedded software architecture definition of Digital Power Distribution products platform.
4. Responsible for requirement analysis, Embedded software design, implementation, unit test and integration test
5. Write Embedded Software specification document and other design documents according to requirement documents.
6. Develop & debug Embedded Software according to Schneider-Electric rules, Matlab simulation tool is also required to developed during the design phase
7. Co-operate with global colleagues to achieve product development goal.
8. Provide interface document to industrialization team
9. Support industrialization team to ensure the delivery of the functional tester
Requirement for candidate:
1.Minimum bachelor’s degree major in Electrical Engineering, Computer/Control Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent.
2.Teamwork spirit,Good communication skills and strong leadership.
3.Organized and strategic thinker and passion of innovation.
4.Full life-cycle Embedded software development project experience(>= 5 years)
5.Rich Embedded Software architecture experience(>= 5 years)
6.Rich development experience (>= 8 years) on Real Time Operation system at MCU platform
7. Rich development experience (>=3 years) on industrial products
8. Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving ability on C & C++ programming
9. Knowledge of ARM and hardware design
10. knowledge of communication protocols like Modbus, TCP/IP, Zigbee,Bluetooth etc.
11.Understanding and experience with UML modelling and design patterns.
12. Good skills in English such as speaking, listening and writing.
13. Strong ownership to push things going forward
14. Logical thinking , Enthusiastic, hard working and highly productive.