eMobility Cyber Security Leader
• Responsible of Cybersecurity deployment and activities.
• Incident Response management coordination (analysis, action plan follow-up)
• Cybersecurity architecture: review of technical invariants, cybersecurity analysis for products developed or under developing (Threat Model analysis, architecture and technical solution definition, requirements analysis)
• SDL process deployment (interface with project stakeholders, contribution to Final Security review, deployment of methods and tools for projects.
• Participation to Cybersecurity community (SDL process, technical committee …)
• Software Engineer with at least 10 years of experience in Industrial products and industrial protocols, software architecture and Cybersecurity on Industrial products.
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity for Industrial products (IEC62443 …) and associate process (Secure Development Lifecycle …),
• Software architecture experience
• Cybersecurity of Industrial Products.
• Cybersecurity certifications are added value for the job (IEC62443, CSSLP, CISSP, CCSP).
• Organized, rigorous, diplomat and pedagogue, will collaborate in a multi-cultural environment to succeed in this position.
• A mastery of the English language is mandatory.