eMobility Electronics Engineer
In a dynamic and innovative context of offer creation and extension, driven by a sustained growth of the e-Mobility Market, the e-Mobility Division is developing a new range of electric vehicle AC and DC charging solutions for global market and will further work on energy management solution for eMobility application in China market.
In this context, we are looking for an experienced/Senior Electronics & Electrical Engineer to reinforce our development team. You will work in eMobility China Hub, located in Shanghai, in a cross-functional, multicultural and international environment.
- As an Electronics & Electrical engineer, working with project design leader to ensure the project deliverable with good quality and in time delivery.
- Main responsible for the technical review of the AC & DC charger system electrical scheme with partner, Working together with partner for the selection and design of electrical components of the charger system, custom component design, etc.;
- Find suitable technical solutions in accordance with the whole project objectives: quality, cost, schedule, ensure products comply with relevant safety & environmental requirements
- Carry out product research and development according to the company's product development process;
- Issue related design documents and manage in database.
- Good at analyze and solve important electrical technical problems and difficult problems in the product development process;
- Participate in market technical support, internal and external technical exchanges, system implementation, etc.
- Bachelor or Master with majored in Power Electrionics & Electrical Engineering
- 5 years+ of experience in Industrial & Manufacture field. Familiar with Low-voltage electrical industry is a plus, inverters, UPS, frequency converters, power supplies, and communication power supplies are preferred
- Experience in EV Charger is a plus. Familiar with EV related standard (GB-T 18487.1 (2015) series, IEC 61851-1 series, IEC 62196-1 (2014), UL2594 or UL2231 series)
- Understand the communication protocol between the charger and the platform, OCPP1.6, OCPP2.0, etc.
- Have strong logical analysis ability and learning ability; strong sense of responsibility and enterprising spirit.
- Communication skill among Multi-culture team, engaging with customer and/or partners are required.
- Good at both oral and written English