eMobility Principal Firmware Expert
In a dynamic and innovative context of offer creation and extension, driven by a sustained growth of the e-Mobility Market, the e-Mobility Division is developing a new range of electric vehicle AC and DC charging solutions for global market and will further work on energy management solution for eMobility application in China market.
In this context, we are looking for experienced or Senior embedded software designer to reinforce our development team. You will work in eMobility China Hub, located in Shanghai, in a cross-functional, multicultural and international environment.
- Full responsibility the FW Quality and Risk
- Working together with internal and external partners on FW risk identify and quality improvement
- Drive the FW execution to meet both internal and extern customers’ needs
- To deliver FW features to fulfill HW testing needs, System verification needs
- To deliver FW features to meet marketing specification.
- Lead Sprint activities
- Write firmware specification document according to requirement documents.
- Write firmware design documents.
- Develop & debug firmware according to Schneider-electric rules.
- Co-operate with global colleagues & local partner to achieve product development goal.
- 5+ years of related experience in embedded development. Solid Experience with EV Charger, Power management will be a plus.
- Strong proficiency in C/C++ under bare-metal, RTOS and Linux environment.
- knowledge of communication like websocket, TCP/IP, TLS
- Knowledge of ARM and hardware design is a plus
- Experience of OCPP integration, and relevant EV Charger application will be a plus.
- System level engineering experience with electrical and mechanical systems.
- Familiarity with test driven development and developer driven automated testing.
- Experience in common wired/wireless connectivity (e.g., Wi-Fi/BLE/Zigbee/Ethernet) is a big plus.
- Technical knowledge on EV charger standard could be a plus which including but not limit to (GB-T 18487.1 (2015) series, IEC 61851-1 series, IEC 62196-1 (2014), UL2594 or UL2231 series, OCPP)
- Strong communication skills to work with internal and external partners.
- Proficient in English (both verbal and written communications).