eMobility Principal Project Design leader
In a dynamic and innovative context of offer creation and extension, driven by a sustained growth of the e-Mobility Market, the e-Mobility Line of Business is developing a new range of electric vehicle AC and DC charging solutions while driving evolutions on the legacy offers to animate the market.
In this context, we are looking for an experienced Project Design leader to reinforce our development team. You will work in the R&D department of the e-Mobility Line of Business, located in Shanghaï, in a cross-functional, multicultural and international environment.
You will lead technically some projects aiming at creating a range of DC chargers with external partners. Doing so, you will participate in writing our e-Mobility story and our implantation in China.
- Your perimeter will cover the DC chargers developed with the partner.
- You will coordinate and follow the technical activities, provide the necessary support to develop according to Schneider Rules and standards requirement
- You will participate in the definition of the requirements and specification for the product and its integration in our e-mobility system.
- You will lead the technical discussions with the partner to secure their correct understanding of these specifications.
- At the interface between Schneider & the Partner, you will play a key role putting in place a seamless and efficient communication between project members based on several sites
- You will define the technical roles and responsibilities with the partner for each development phase, from design, to verification, validation and certification according to IEC standards.
- You will elaborate and manage a budget including resources and expenses needed to achieve the technical development
- You will coordinate and synchronize a multi-skill, multi-site team, to deliver the product/system on time with expected performance and behavior
- You will supervise the technical execution of the project, monitoring progress and escalate whenever needed
- You will anticipate & mitigate the technical risks, change requests, keeping a strong focus on scope, quality and time to market
- You will organize and lead Design & Test Reviews and leverage support functions from other R&D activities
- Very frequent travels to the partner site, several days per week less than 2 hours from Shanghai
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7+ year experience working in multi-technology products development
- knowledge of Schneider technical requirements and development processes
- Network with R&D activities in China (experts, Laboratories..)
- Demonstrated aptitude to manage a multi-techno development team (electronics, embedded software, electromechanics...). Experience in electric vehicule chargers is a plus.
- Experience in EV Charger is a plus. Familiar with EV related standard (GB-T 18487.1 (2015) series, IEC 61851-1 series, IEC 62196-1 (2014), UL2594 or UL2231 series)
- Cybersecurity essential knowledge
- Excellent prioritization, time management, organizational skills and multi-tasks management
- Critical thinking and problem solving in a fast-paced technical environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills having experienced projects for both “China for Global” & "China for China"
- English & Chinese fluent