eMobility Principal Project Design leader
In a dynamic and innovative context of offer creation and extension, driven by a sustained growth of the Energy management Market, Schneider Electric is developing a new range of AC & DC EV Charger for global market and will further work on energy management solution for China market
In this context, we are looking for a Principal project design leader (Electronic, Electrical & Automation background) to reinforce our development team. You will work in China, located in Shanghai, in a cross-functional, multicultural and international environment.
- As Project design leader, leading design team to ensure the project deliverable with good quality and in time delivery. Close cooperate with Project team key stakeholders.
- Main responsible for the technical review of the AC & DC charger design with partner, Working together with partner for the selection and design of key components, custom component design, etc.;
- Responsible for hardware topology design review, including control strategy and key components design
- Find suitable technical solutions in accordance with the whole project objectives: quality, cost, schedule, ensure products comply with relevant safety & environmental requirements
- Carry out product research and development according to the company's product development process;
- Issue related design documents and manage in database.
- Good at analyze and solve important electrical technical problems and difficult problems in the product development process;
- Participate in market technical support, internal and external technical exchanges, system implementation, etc.
- Bachelor or Master with majored in Electronics, Electrical & Automation Engineering
- 8 years+ of experience in Industrial & Automation field. Familiar with energy storage industry is a plus, inverters, UPS, frequency converters, power supplies, and communication power supplies are preferred
- Project design leader experience at least 3 years
- Experience in EV Charger is a plus. Familiar with EV related standard (GB-T 18487.1 (2015) series, IEC 61851-1 series, IEC 62196-1 (2014), UL2594 or UL2231 series)
- Understand the communication protocol between the charger and the platform, OCPP1.6, OCPP2.0, etc.
- Have strong logical analysis ability and learning ability; strong sense of responsibility and enterprising spirit.
- Communication skill among Multi-culture team, engaging with customer and/or partners are required.
- Good at both oral and written English