eMobility Project Test Leader
In a dynamic and innovative context of offer creation and extension, driven by a sustained growth of the e-Mobility Market, the e-Mobility Division is developing a new range of electric vehicle AC and DC charging solutions for global market and will further work on energy management solution for eMobility application in China market.
In this context, we are looking for a Test leader to reinforce our development team. You will work in eMobility China Hub, located in Shanghai, in a cross-functional, multicultural and international environment.
- Define and maintain verification test plan of OCP projects in different phases
- Follow test plan to execute all test tasks mainly at electrical, firmware, EMC, safety, connectivity, reliability, component and so on, find and report the issues, and support designer to clear understand and solve issues.
- Complete the parts and product test report and summary in good quality, maintain the relevant database.
- Lead and drive project test plan according to project requirement.
- Build up the test competency and capacity in a pragmatic manner, supporting business.
- Support eMobility Test Lab setup in China
- Travel might be required for business needs.
- With 5+ years working Experience in electrical or electronics product test
- Fundamental of Power electronics and firmware function
- Electronics components application
- Test method and equipment usage
- Electrical and electronics product functionality and standard
- Familiar with certification strategy and system process, experience on partnership with 3rd certification lab is preferred
- Technical knowledge on EV charger standard could be a plus which including but not limit to (GB-T 18487.1 (2015) series, IEC 61851-1 series, IEC 62196-1 (2014), UL2594 or UL2231 series, OCPP)