eMobility Senior Mechanical Engineer
In a dynamic and innovative context of offer creation and extension, driven by a sustained growth of the e-Mobility Market, the e-Mobility Division is developing a new range of electric vehicle AC and DC charging solutions for global market and will further work on energy management solution for eMobility application in China market.
In this context, we are looking for an experienced/Senior Mechanical Engineer to reinforce our development team. You will work in eMobility China Hub, located in Shanghai, in a cross-functional, multicultural and international environment.
- As a mechanical designer, build new mechanical parts/assembly/products; Make mechanical detail design including label, ID printing, user manual. Consider DFx (Design for Manufacture/Assembly, Cost, Quality, etc.)
- Working with project design leader to ensure the project deliverable with good quality and in time delivery.
- Verify and validate technical solutions for offer creation or improvement together with internal & external partners
- Exchange and align product requirements with stakeholders
- Find suitable technical solutions in accordance with the whole project objectives: quality, cost, schedule
- Ensure products comply with relevant safety & environmental requirements
- Bachelor or Master with majored in Mechanical/Electromechanical Engineering
- Good at using Creo，or equivalent mechnical design tool.
- Familiar with mechanical design principle, ex : plastic/metal parts design and manufacture process;
- 5 years+ of experience in Industrial & Manufacture field. Familiar with Low-voltage electrical industry is a plus.
- Experience in EV Charger is a plus. Familiar with EV related standard (GB-T 18487.1 (2015) series, IEC 61851-1 series, IEC 62196-1 (2014), UL2594 or UL2231 series)
- Communication skill among Multi-culture team, engaging with customer and/or partners are required.
- Good at both oral and written English