eMobility System Test Engineer
In a dynamic and innovative context of offer creation and extension, driven by a sustained growth of the e-Mobility Market, the e-Mobility Division is developing a new range of electric vehicle AC and DC charging solutions for global market and will further work on energy management solution for eMobility application in China market.
In this context, we are looking for Experienced/Senior embedded system test engineer to reinforce our development team. You will work in eMobility China Hub, located in Shanghai, in a cross-functional, multicultural and international environment.
- Working together with internal and external partners on FW risk identify and quality improvement, secure the FW deliver quality.
- Support project team define the bug according to Schneider-electric rules.
- Co-operate with global colleagues & local partner to achieve product development goal.
- Analyze product & FW design / specification, help to design test case
- Develop automatic test tool for product verification
- Implement verification according to the verification plan.
- Write FW verification report
- Bachelor or Master with majored in Computer/ Electronic information Engineering.
- 3+ years of related experience in embedded system test. Experience with EV Charger, Power management will be a plus.
- Great interest in embedded system. Knowledge of embedded firmware related test and know how to design test cases and test report
- Experience of products test in system, products interact with each other via communication, protocols like OCPP, websocket, CAN bus, PLC, Modbus, ...
- Experience of websocket, webpage automatic test tools design, like postman, python script programming, Selenium, Jmeter...
- Protocol test experience, like Ethernet, wifi, TCP/IP, HTTPS/TLS...
- Knowledge of micro controller and hardware design is a plus.
- Knowledge of DC/AC electrical vehicle charger is a plus.
- Strong communication skills to work with internal and external partners.
- Proficient in English (both verbal and written communications).