Experienced Design Engineer
- Design for secondary system of electric power automation, including system architecture, protection and control panels
- Selection of device, implement detailed design of principle, circuit and wiring.
- Create optimized equipment list (BOM), draft technical documentation, attend design liaison meeting.
- Provide technical support to teams, e.g., sales and tendering.
- Provide training, technical support, Q & A to customers.
- Electrical Power Engineering University Degree with experiences in electrical power automation design or engineering.
- Project experiences in SCADA and relay protection in power system.
- Strong knowledge of control and protection principles, network and system architecture
- Familiar with domestic and overseas market needs and customer expectations, customer process understanding, domestic and international standards in the area of power automation.
- Good communication skills, ability of coordination.
- Fluent English in oral and written.
- MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), AutoCAD, Visio, etc.
- Team Spirit.