Experienced Flow Controller
1. Daily check MRP,review inventory balance and release replenishment order; follow up AB date with supplier and update in SAP; pull in and push out PO based on customer needs
2. Daily co-work with logistics team and DCs to ensure inbound and outbound delivery on time, support goods return, quality call back and blocked stock settlement
3. Weekly track customer orders delivery performance (OTDS ) ,analyze RCA and take improvement action;
4. Weekly review inventory structure, take action to improve UHS,reduce excess and clean up bad indent stock
5. Involve in monthly SIOP process, actively communicate with BU and marketing to know business activities and trend,provide supply review to Maketing and SIOP leader, highlight supply risk and mitigation plan
6. Support OCP new project,review logistics flow and prepare initial stock.
7. Monthly review supplier forecast, capacity and order backlog; drive supplier delivery performance( S-OTD,U-BOL) and improvement action plan, support supplier on raw material planning and production scheduling
1. Bachelor degree or above major in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering
2. With 3+years Material planning & Inventory control experiences in Manufacturing .
3.Fluent English is mandatory;strong communication skills
4. Good at SAP, specially for MM/SD module;
5. With Digital skills in Tableau,RPA ,my SQL ect,be good at data analysis;
6.Strong responsibility & communication skill, work effectively under high pressure;