Firmware, Design Engineer
Tags: experienced; MCU
- Develop firmware features based on well understanding of marketing requirements and user applications.
- Design and develop embedded firmware components, user interfaces and drivers.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve existing relay firmware.
- Produce and optimize code based on design of functions/features.
- Develop and perform design test to verify firmware implementation.
- Develop technical documentation accordingly.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 2+ years of experience in embedded firmware development.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team, demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Strong knowledge on MCU related bootloader, driver and firmware development.
- Strong programming skills (C/C++).
- Familiar with code static analysis tools (Klocwork, Parasoft, PcLint, etc.).
- Willing to learning relay protection application and commination protocols is a plus.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience with STM32/MSP430 is a plus.
- Experience with RTOS, ECOS is a plus.
- Workable English skills