Firmware, Experienced Design Engineer
Main task description:
- Mainly focus on the innovation of the protection relay product.
- Investigation and implement new features on schedule.
- Enhancement for the existing functions, features.
- Understanding of the real marketing requirements.
- Working in an agile development way in the daily development work.
- Drafting the modified feature description for the technical writer to use in the user manual.
- Solve all technical related issues in development stage and producing stage.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Should have good communication skills, English R/W ability is required.
- Should have experiences on Bluetooth development.
- Should have good knowledge of GATT protocol.
- Should have basic awareness and capability in the design and operation of test automation environments.
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience on VxWorks development.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 2+ years of experience in embedded firmware development.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team, demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Strong knowledge on MCU related bootloader, driver and firmware development.
- Strong programming skills (C/C++).
- Familiar with code static analysis tools (Klocwork, Parasoft, PcLint, etc.).
- Willing to learning relay protection application and commination protocols is a plus.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience with STM32/MSP430 is a plus.
- Experience with RTOS, ECOS is a plus.
- Workable English skills