Firmware, Experienced Design Engineer
- Design SW functions (Protection and Control) for protection relays based on well understanding of marketing requirements and user applications, provide design documents with high quality.
- Design and implement the embedded SW architecture, modules, interfaces in RTOS.
- Deliver source codes with high quality in programming languages for different micro-processors.
- Debug and track the SW problems under related development environment.
- Design and perform unit test to verify the SW functions and quality based on related test tools.
- Design and perform integration test to verify the functionality with related test tools.
- Good knowledge of electrical power system and protection.
- Good knowledge and ability of developing embedded SW in RTOS (VxWorks, Linux, QNX, etc.).
- Strong competency of programming with SW languages (C, C++, C#, Java, and etc).
- Ability to use the test tools (Klocwork, Parasoft, PcLint, etc.)
- Good English skills in reading and writing.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Possitive, self-disciplined, self-motivated.
Work Experience and education Recommendations:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Bachelor with minimal 5 years of experience in embedded software development. (Or Master with minimal 3 years of experience.)