Firmware, Principal Architect
- Lead APF/SVG Power electronic firmware architecture design according to offer requirements and company rules.
- Establish power converter, Voltage/current control system modeling and simulation
- Develop Product control strategy and contribute to algorithm optimization
- Embedded Firmware coding base on ARM/DSP/FPGA/CPLD
Keep watching on new power electronics technologies, have innovation thinking and finally to deploy on product development
- Bachelor's or above in Power electronics, Electrical Engineering, Automatic, Computer Science or related.
- 10+ years of experience in power electronic product(APF,SVG,Inverter,UPS…)
- Skilled at inverter/UPS/APF/SVG/DVR/UPQC control algorithm design, APF/SVG Preferred
- Familiar with general power electronic products and strong at 3-level/multilevel control
- Well master CCS5.5 or above, MATLAB… tools
- Highly developed knowledge in C or C++ programming.
- Strong analysis, problem solving, hands-on and creative thinking skills
- Positive attitude and team player, collaborative, good communication skills, detail oriented and flexibility
- Excellent oral and written English skills and be able to express technical concepts in clear, concise terms.