Firmware, Principle Technical Expert
- · Design and implement UPS embedded system from requirements to production.
- · Develop or modify the products to meet the customer's requirements as well as fulfill the business requirements on quality, time and cost.
- · Work with leading edge technology (coding in C/C++, IoT, Cyber security, etc.)
- · Write test specification, test scripts for automated function test.
- · Handle product maintenance and perform trouble-shooting for whole product upon customer request.
- · Design documentation e.g. component description, modeling during system design and implementation
- · Require Bachelor's degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation Control, Computer engineering, or similar field plus 3~5+ years of related experience.
- · Solid programming experience in C & C++ (over >=3+ years’ experience).
- · Solid programming experience on industrial products (over 2+ years’ experience), better in power electronics.
- · Strong documentation and writing skills, strong communication skill as a team player.
- · Strong knowledge on various communication protocols (e.g. MODBUS/CAN/TCP/UDP)
- · Good experience on unit test (gtest or cppunit) and python programming.
- · Good knowledge on software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- · Excellent software troubleshooting experience and hardware debug skills.
- · Knowledge on the power electronics or automation control.
Nice to have:
- · Experienced with IoT Protocols like MQTT.
- · Profound understandings and experience in Agile & iterative software development.
- · Experienced in Linux preload, uboot, bsp porting and driver developing.