Firmware, Senior Design Engineer - Protection Relay
- Design SW functions based on well understanding of marketing requirements and user applications, provide design documents with high quality.
- Design and implement the communication related modules, interfaces in embedded OS.
- Deliver source codes with high quality in programming languages for different micro-processors based on different platform, such as ARM, MPC, DSP.
- Write design specification and integration test specification.
- Debug and track the SW problems under related development environment.
- Design and perform unit test to verify the SW functions and quality based on related test tools.
- Good knowledge and ability of developing firmware in embedded OS (VxWorks, Linux, QNX, etc.).
- Be familiar with general communication technology (TCP/IP, WIFI, Bluetooth, NFC, IPV4/V6, etc.).
- Has the enough knowledge on popular electric power field communication protocols, such as Modbus, IEC101/3/4, IEC61850, or other communication protocols
- Be familiar with protection relay application and design
- Strong competency of programming with programming languages (C, C++, ASM, etc.).
- Be familiar with software development tools (Klocwork, Parasoft, Git, SVN, Teamforge, Clearcase, etc.)
- Be good at English writing and reading, workable listening and speaking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Positive, self-disciplined, self-motivated.
Work Experience and education Recommendations:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electrical Engineering or Communication Engineering.
- Bachelor with minimal 5 years of experience in embedded software development. (Or Master with minimal 3 years of experience.)