Firmware, Senior Design Engineer
- Design SW functions based on well understanding of marketing requirements and user applications, provide design documents with high quality.
- Design and implement the embedded SW architecture, modules, interfaces in RTOS.
- Deliver source codes with high quality in programming languages for different micro-processors.
- Debug and track the SW problems under related development environment.
- Design and perform unit test to verify the SW functions and quality based on related test tools.
- Good knowledge and ability of developing embedded SW in RTOS (VxWorks, Linux, QNX, etc.).
- Strong competency of programming with SW languages (C, C++, C#, Java, and etc.)
- Strong competency of developing low level driver, BSP.
- Ability to use the test tools (Klocwork, Parasoft, PcLint, etc.)
- Experience with FPGA is a plus.
- Experience with electrical power system is a plus.
- Good English skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Positive, self-disciplined, self-motivated.
Work Experience and education Recommendations:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Bachelor with minimal 5 years of experience in embedded software development. (Or Master with minimal 3 years of experience.)
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• Ideally have a minimum three years of tests or after-sales service/technical support or R&D experience in terms of digital protection relay, measurement or control intellegent devices in electrical power system.
• Ideally will have experience on the configuration tools of protection relay testing or design, and related automated test.
• Will have basic awareness andcapability in the design and operation of test automation environments.
• Working knowledge of electronics product development processes related todesign of microprocessor based systems for real time embedded software based measurement and controlapplications.
• Knowledge of electrical transmission & distribution industry operating practices, and in particular protective relay applications and the internetworking within the substation environment would be advantageous.