Firmware, Senior Design Engineer
Main task description:
- Mainly focus on the development of the protection relay product.
- Investigation and solving of embedded firmware issue.
- Understanding of the real marketing requirements.
- Working in an agile development way in the daily development work.
- Drafting the modified feature description for the technical writer to use in the user manual.
- Solve all technical related issues in development stage and producing stage.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Should have good English communication skills.
- Should have 3+ years of embedded firmware R&D experiences on Linux.
- Should be familiar with embedded HMI development and/or graphic framework (LVGL), with solid C/C++ foundation.
- Should have experience on test firmware of interfaces and component for HW certification, support industry FCT.
- Should have basic awareness and capability in the design and operation of test automation environments.