Firmware, Senior Design Engineer
- Develop firmware platform migration on new hardware of embedded Relay product.
- Design and develop firmware platform on ARM and/or MCU solution.
- Design and develop embedded firmware components, uboot, drivers, filesystem and so on.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve existing Relay firmware.
- Produce and optimize code based on design of functions/features.
- Develop and perform design test to verify firmware implementation.
- Develop technical documentation accordingly.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in embedded firmware development.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team, demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Strong knowledge on Linux related bootloader, driver, filesystem and/or firmware development.
- Strong programming skills (C/C++).
- Strong Experienced with ARM SOC and MCU.
- Familiar with Yocto Linux customization is plus.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience with RTOS, ECOS is a plus.
- Workable English skills.