Firmware, Senior Design Engineer
Purpose of this Job:
Follow Schneider design process, be accountable for delivering product on schedule and with high quality in Embedded Software domain during project development phase.
1. Write Embedded Software specification document and other design documents according to requirement documents.
2. Develop & debug Embedded Software according to Schneider-Electric rules
3. Write unit/ integration test program and perform the tests to ensure design quality
4. Develop or assist in developing software design documentations such as design specifications, software detailed design documents
5. Review and interpret agency standards to ensure software meets agency requirements
6. Co-operate with global colleagues to achieve product development goal.
7. Provide FCT spec and other interface document/tools to industrialization team
8. Support industrialization team to ensure the delivery of the functional tester
9. Complete other jobs assigned by line manager or leaders
10. Utilize Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow/Code Generation tools during Model Based Design is a plus
Requirement for candidate:
1. Minimum bachelor’s degree major in Electrical Engineering, Computer/Control Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent.
2. Rich development experience (>= 5 years) on Real Time Operation system.
3. Rich development experience (>=5 years) on industrial products
4. Strong skills on C & C++ programming and bugs fixing
5. Knowledge of ARM/DSP and hardware design
6. knowledge of communication protocols like Modbus, CANOpen,DeviceNet,Profibus,Zigbee, TCP/IP etc.
7. Good skills in English such as speaking, listening and writing.
8. Strong ownership to push things going forward
9. Logical thinking and problem-solving ability is required
10. Good communication skills