Firmware Design Engineer
Design and implement UPS embedded system from requirements to production.
• Develope Power Electric control algorithm firmware according to company rules, simulation tool is also required to developed during the design phase
• Write unitary/module test program and perform the tests to ensure design quality
• Co-operate with global colleagues to achieve product development goal.
• Work with leading edge technology (IOT, automated test framework, etc.)
• Handle product maintenance and perform trouble-shooting for whole product upon customer request.
Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Power Electric Engineering or Control Theory and Control Engineering 2+ years of related experience.
• Highly developed knowledge in C or C++ programming, RTOS.
• Highly developed knowledge in power electronics.
• Knowledge on various communication protocols (e.g. MODBUS/CAN/TCP/UDP)
• Hands-on software troubleshooting experience and hardware debug skills.
• Excellent oral and written English skills and be able to express technical concepts in clear, concise terms.
• Knowledge of ARM/DSP/MPU and its hardware design.