Firmware Engineer, Cooling
- Rich experience in program development of Cooling or ESS (energy storage system) offers and solutions with PLC or MCU as the core control components. Familiar with PLC M172/M340 program development or HMI development experience is preferred.
丰富的以PLC 或MCU 为核心控制元件的机房空调或储能系统（ESS）和解决方案的程序开发经验。 熟悉PLC M172/M340程序开发或具有HMI开发经验者优先。
- Familiar with the control logic of mainstream computer room air conditioners in the current market and understand the program architecture and logic of forward-looking temperature management solutions. Including but not limited to liquid cooling, direct or indirect fresh air, temperature management of energy storage systems.
- Review the project and customer's product requirements, give a feasibility judgment from the perspective of product technology and define the product delivery model. When necessary, it is necessary to directly communicate with the customer the rationality of the demand and suggest the best product solution.
- Review the product technical solutions of ODM/OEM suppliers and determine the compliance of product solutions and configurations provided by suppliers. Review ODM/OEM suppliers' product test plans and test data and reports to confirm the consistency of test verification results.
- As a cooling & ESS Firmware expert on complex cooling/ESS offer and solution problems, use technical expertise to analyze and solve problems.
- As a core project member, participate in the implementation of cooling and ESS (energy storage system) projects. Lead the design, verification, delivery and iterative improvement of firmware programs for products and systems. Deliver deliverables that meet project management needs and support the achievement of project goals.
- Excellent communication and self-management skills and team spirit, able to self-plan and manage personal development and support the development of teams and departments to achieve win-win cooperation.
- At least 5 years and above related work experience in datacenter cooling offer creation.
- Familiar with the system architecture of the precision air conditioner in the computer room and the technical solutions of mainstream products in the market.
- Familiarity with the control characteristics, operation parameters of critical HVAC components, including but not limited to compressors, condensers, evaporators, and throttling devices.
- Understand the basic architecture of the energy storage system, as well as the behavior mode and control logic of the system.
- Ability to independently analyze and solve difficult and complex problems
- Have good reading and writing skills in both Chinese and English
- Enthusiasm, proactive, innovative, good communication and influence
- Have good connections with industry organizations or associations.