Global Category Manager Semiconductors
- Develops strategic sourcing direction for the Category and builds the Supplier Orientation Chart with all the stakeholders of the commodity
- Co-leads all supplier sourcing/selection activities for semiconductors with the OTM/OCP teams
- Ensures the long term competitiveness of the solutions used in Schneider Electric
- Ensures that supply base meets Supply chain requirements
- Ensures that supply base meets technical requirements and innovation objectives
- Is the Schneider Supplier Leader (S3L) for selected Semiconductor manufacturers and manages several supplier partnerships at a senior level. Leads regular Business Reviews with these suppliers
- The S3L is the Schneider Electric key contact person for the Supplier, managing the strategic relationship with this Supplier
- The S3L is the “One Voice in front of Supplier” representative
- Leads several Global negotiations for semiconductors, is responsible for final resolution of all contractual agreements, and ensures effective price implementation.
- Owns/reports Logistics & Quality KPI of semiconductor suppliers and ensure action plans are in place for most impacting suppliers. Supports the critical crisis (Quality, shortages) resolution.
- Develops costs models & cost analysis
- Updates BU/Plants on suppliers and industry trends and issues. Provides relevant market analysis (Strategic – Financial). Shares the key commodity information’s with technical and purchasing teams during regular core teams.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics or equivalent
- >8 years’ experience in Electronics Design/Project Mgt/Purchasing/Sales/Marketing
- Experiences with international exposure and transverse Management
- A good knowledge of the Semiconductor industry
- Strong ability to influence and convince