Global MCAD Librarian
上海 (上海), 中国
- Manage global MCAD library and provide MCAD library service to global R&D engineering team.
- Create and maintain global MCAD models for Electronic, Electromechanical and mechanical components.
- Ensure the ECAD-MCAD synchronization effectiveness and quality.
- Participate/drive global MCAD modeling rule/process continuous evolution and optimization.
- Drive global collaborative MCAD library network & community and provide training/coaching to global MCAD library users.
- Lead or participate global cross-function projects as global library representative.
- BS in Electronic engineering, Mechatronic engineering and other related domains.
- ~3 years of experience in MCAD Library Management, PCB design, Mechanical design, experience of using Creo is preferred.
- Knowledge/experience on PCBA, and manufacturing…
- Knowledge/experience on electronic engineering, using Cadence and ECAD-MCAD synchronization design is preferred.
- Knowledge/experience of PLM system is preferred
- Good communication in written and spoken English.
- Be open to communicate and willing to take challenging tasks.
- Cross-culture communication, collaboration, networking animation.
- Strong sense of commitment, responsibility and teamwork, and customer orientation.
- Leadership to be able to drive transversal activities / projects.