Hardware Test Engineer
SUMMARY OF JOB: Hardware Test Enginee r
This role is located in Schneider R&D Center under Schneider Electric Digital Power Business Unit. Power Quality China R&D team is developing & testing Power Quality mitigation products for China & Global market, including LV components, LV capacitor bank, DVR, Active correction offers. The role is required to do the hardware testing of products during development phase. Ensure that the PCBA meets the design requirements. The performance and functionality of the device meet the standard requirements. Avoid quality issues that caused by PCB processing, component failure, parts composed error and wiring fault etc. Guide the continuous improvement of processing technology to ensure the quality and the reliable of the product.
1. In charge of the PCBA and device test for the three-phase inverter system, including the performance and functionality testing, schematic review, IC device review, measuring stresses of semiconductor power devices, such as IGBT, IPM, MOSFET, etc. the signal testing, thermal testing, magnetic devices testing etc.
2. Test the performance and functionality of the device meet the standard requirements.
3. Take part in the requirement analysis on testing, complete the testing specifications, and detailed test solutions design.
4. Design the necessary test equipment, fixture and platform for batch test of PCBA and device.
5. Documentation major in test, submit and track the issues during the testing until all the issues are resolved. Assist the R&D developers in locating and resolving issues during development phase.
1. Work with Hardware Engineers and Power Electronics Design Engineers for schematic and PCBA review.
2. Work with Hardware Engineers and Firmware Engineers for the test of the interaction part of hardware and firmware.
3. Work with Industrial Team for optimization design and industrialization support.
EXPERIENCE MINIMUM REQUIRED:
. With over 3 years working Experience in power electronics product test.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Majors related to automation, power electronics, electronic information, etc.
2. Proficient in analyzing the principles of analog and digital electronic circuits, familiar with the characteristics and usage methods of commonly used discrete and integrated components.
3. Familiar with the peripheral circuits of microcontrollers, such as DSP, ARM, FPGA or CPLD, hybrid digital-analogue circuit, and familiar with interface testing. such as RS232, RS485, SPI, CAN, TCP/IP, etc.
4. Familiar with the measuring stresses of semiconductor power devices. device testing procedures and specifications.
5. Electrical and electronics product functionality and standard, test method and equipment usage.
6. Basic oral and good writing English skills.