Assist Plant General Manager to select, train and retain qualified staff for the company, drive leadership & culture transformation by means of a dynamic, proactive and effective people strategy.
1) Closely work with business managers to identify human resource needs and people strategy for both long term and short term.
2) Implementing the people strategy and co-work with HR COE team to drive people priorities, lead all the activities on organization agility, talent acquisition, development and retention.
3) Promote company value in plant, cultivate diversified and inclusive culture via internal communication channels and activities.
4) Define annual competency development plan via competency mapping. Development and annual training plan projects and ensure effective implementation.
5) Drive key KPI including NPV ratio, OT, Turnover rate, Learning Index, Talent Readiness, Gender balance and Employee Engagement etc
6) Lead cross entity HR project, mobility to support other plant if there is any periodic project needed.