武汉 (湖北), 中国
- Work as HRBP to provide operation support to HR manager and business team on performance management, talent development, ENPS surveys, salary administration, employee relations and organization culture building, etc.
- Identify and collect training needs of the site. Plan, develop and implement in-house training programs.
- Participate in business activities such as SPS (Schneider Performance System) to support the effective business operation.
- Support HR Manager on drafting all kinds of internal communication memos, promotion videos and materials as well as related HR documents.
- Coordinate and take lead HR projects in responsible activities and assist with special projects.
- Organize and facilitate well-being activities and other celebrations.
- Work with other internal HR functions to improve total employee experience.
- 3 year+ working experience in HR related job in multinational company.
- Familiar with working process / functions of HR professional.
- Customer-oriented, good team spirit, care about people.
- Self-motivated, passionate with great ownership and personal integrity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent English as working language; digital skills such as Tableau, RPA will be a plus.