Industrialization Process Engineer
厦门 (福建), 中国 北京 (北京), 中国
To lead Product Manufacturing Process according to SPS & LADM for PMP OCP Projects
- To make benchmark study on new assembly technologies and confirm their industrial feasibilities through test during the OTM process
- To justify the best choice of product architecture by assessing each studied operation feasibility & simplicity of the associated manufacturing process in ‘Product/Process Architecture Options.
- To challenge new product design from DFM / DFA process assembly view
- To propose & justify (investment vs. assembly cost) the most economical manufacturing process architecture according to the rules of SPS (Schneider Performance System), LADM (Line Architecture Design Methodology), MPH (Material per hours) and Ergo.
- To design manufacturing line architecture, complete the technical specification of assembly means
- To launch and qualify the assembly means according to industrialization budget, schedule and align with the Process Qualification Plan.
- To train plant staffs and transfer the Industrial files to plant
To lead the Process equipment (Control Jigs & Gauges) activities
- To provide the estimated process equipment cost
- To define the process equipment specifications
- To review the design & follow up the realization of equipment
- To manage the evolutions (engineering change) during the project development
- To qualify the process equipment (capability)
- To write the instruction card & life card (calibration history) for the equipment
- To compile all documents according to PDM (project data management)
- To consolidate the process equipment files, transfer & assure the training of plant staffs
- To support MES setting up.
Qualifications - External
1. Required knowledge and experience for the position
- Background in Automation, Manufacturing, Electrical or Mechanical
- Knowledge in Manufacturing Processes (Assembly Technologies)
- Knowledge about DFM/ DFA, PFMEA, process audit etc.
- Experience on Jig/Gauge design
- Financial background to propose the most economic manufacturing process & investment
- Experience on Project management
- Knowledge in MES setting up.Good awareness for the MES concept, logic.
- Knowledge for PLC and Labview programming is a plus.
2. Required skills and personalities
- Willing to work in a team
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- able to collect data and analyze process performance.
- setup reasonable action plan and push to achieve anticipated result
- Open minded, ready to learn others’ best practices
- Good skill for MS office.
3. Required Educational Background & Professional Experience
- University degree in Engineering (Industrial Engineering/Mechanical)
- Preferable 5 years (min. 3 yrs.) manufacturing process with assembly, Jig & Gauge experience in industrial product
Fluent in Chinese & English.