L3 Technical Support Engineer - GuangZhou
广州 (广东), 中国
- Closely working with local application PE/SAE to provide L3 technical support for customer problem solving on site or remotely. And main contribution is focused on the machine control application, include PLC, motion controller, motion application, and fieldbus.
- Work together with Shanghai L3 center, to analyze the problem described in case details, Reproduce the customer issues, identify the root cause and find the solution or workaround of the problems in the laboratory.
- Report the bugs (PCR) found in the cases to a specific database.
- Work with design team for technical analysis or new products field test if needed.
- Travel to customer site to investigate the problems and write the visit report for further study.
- Publish technical information: Resolutions, FAQs, etc.
- Keep a high level of product expertise by auto-training and attending internal seminar.
- Participate to “new product” projects: attend field tests, reading of pre-versions of product documentation.
- Major in Electric & Automation Engineering, at least 3 years work experience with Bachelor or above.
- Experienced in motion/servo application, prefer to have electrical or firmware design of servo drive product.
- Has the basic knowledge of OEM machine control system, including controller, drives and communication protocols (MB SL, MBTCP, SERCOS, EtherCAT, CANopen, etc.)
- Customer oriented and be able to work under pressure, good ability of communication skill, ability to work under pressure, and high responsibility.
- Good in English reading and writing.