L3 Technical Support Engineer
- Supply quick answers to TSC2 (Technical support Center L2) based on expertise knowledge of products.
- Analyze the problem described in case details, communicate with TSC2 or customer when the description is not clear.
- Reproduce the customer issues, identify the root cause and find the solution or workaround of the problems in the laboratory.
- Report the bugs (PCR) found in the cases to a specific database.
- Work with design team for technical analysis if needed.
- Travel to customer site to investigate the problems and write the visit report for further study.
- Publish technical information: Resolutions, FAQs, etc.
- Keep a high level of product expertise by auto-training and attending internal seminar.
- Participate to “new product” projects: attend field tests, reading of pre-versions of product documentation.
- Major in Electric & Automation Engineering, above 5 years work experience with Bachelor, or above 3 years work experience with Master.
- Be familiar with the basic function and debugging method of Motion, PID control principle, 5 points voltage frequency ratio and vector control principle of asynchronous motor, and synchronous motor control principle.
- Experience of Motion debugging in lifting, textile, logistics, water supply and other industries is preferred.
- Be familiar with power electronics technology and EMC basic principle, master oscilloscope, power meter and other measurement tools.
- Good ability of communication skill, ability to work under pressure, and high responsibility.
- Good in English reading and writing.