L3 technical support expert
Job description for Drive L3
1. Supply quick answers to TSC2 (Technical support Center L2) based on expertise knowledge of products.
2. Analyze the problem described in case details, communicate with TSC2 or customer when the description is not clear.
3. Reproduce the customer issues, identify the root cause and find the solution or workaround of the problems in the laboratory.
4. Report the bugs (PCR) found in the cases to a specific database.
5. Work with design team for technical analysis if needed.
6. Travel to customer site to investigate the problems and write the visit report for further study.
7. Publish technical information: Resolutions, FAQs, etc.
8. Keep a high level of product expertise by auto-training and attending internal seminar.
9. Participate to “new product” projects: attend field tests, reading of pre-versions of product documentation.
1. Major in Electric & Automation Engineering, above 5 years work experience with Bachelor, or above 3 years work experience with Master.
2. Be familiar with the basic function and debugging method of Drive, Motion, Motion controller; PID control principle, 5 points voltage frequency ratio and vector control principle of asynchronous motor, and synchronous motor control principle.
3. Experience of Drive debugging in lifting, textile, logistics, water supply and other industries is preferred.
4. Be familiar with power electronics technology and EMC basic principle, master oscilloscope, power meter and other measurement tools.
5. Good ability of communication skill, ability to work under pressure, and high responsibility.
6. Good in English reading and writing.