Localization& QVE Technical Engineer
Purpose of the job:
1. In charge of technical tasks for MV localization & QVE projects;
2. To serve as change owner for QVE projects in light track.
Roles & Responsibility of localization
- Prepare technical files and manage the technical file releasing to external departments according to Schneider process & rules.
- Analyze part function, and define verification/validation plan in part and product level,
- Participate in review meeting with supplier to clarify all technical requirements.
- Analyze supplier’s feedback from product function point of view. Give answers to suppliers and prepare technical deviation analysis.
- Give clear definition/clarification on test requirements.
- Support product verification/validation test and analyze the test result.
- Act as member of PPEP qualification team to represent technical function.
Roles & Responsibility of QVE
To work in PCR investigation & PCE independently
1. Designer role in QVE PCE in full & light track
-Ensure technical solution & deliverables finishing on time as standard technical workload definition;
-Ensure quality of technical deliverables without quality issue until MP.
-Follow QVE PEP process as BOC requirement
2. CO role in PCE in light track
-Can drive project (in light track mode) schedule as commitment during OPEN to PRODUCE and also follow plant status with MC&MCO until to SELL&CLOSE.
1. 5 years Experience about medium voltage products, such as RMU, circuit-breaker,
Switchgear, equipment & system;
2. Solid working knowledge of product design, development and industrialization processes;
3. Familiar with IEC/GB standards for MV products;
4. Rich knowledge on part product process;
5. Know the process of product evolution projects well is preferred.
1. Bachelor or above degree majored in Mechanical/Electromechanical Engineering;
Language: Fluent English: listening, speaking, reading and writing
Computer: Good at 3D drawing tools, office software, field simulation calculation tools, =S= PIM tools.