Logistic Business Process Referent
SAP/WMS/Process solution expert supporting China Logistics Engineering and Distribution Center Operations with a primary focus on…
- Warehouse process support within Manhattan Warehouse Management System including waving, allocation, cubing, picking and shipping.
- General process, system, and project support for all China DC flows including outbound, inbound, inventory and returns.
- Very experienced with SAP Logistics Execution and Manhattan WMS solutions
- Be proactive to find opportunities for solution enhancements, within and outside of your function logistics performance improvement
- Take Initiative to collaborate with cross functional experts to root cause issues and address solution gaps
- Logistics engineering and SPS deployment in DCs (storage strategy, capacity, time database, layout and process balance, short interval tracking, Andon, WI/ JBS validation etc.)
- Global/ Regional standards alignment and process standardization
- New or extended flow study and improving projects
- Smart DC applications deployment and automation, new tech application
- Have strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Logistics system & tools expertise, WM master-data governance
- Can collaborate and coach peers and DC operators, support local method competency setup in DCs
- Can Travel (monthly) to Distribution Centers in China DCs
Bachelor or above (major in Supply Chain, Logistics etc.)
Job Related Experience:
Rich experience on warehouse management system; Middle level understanding of warehouse business & supply chain
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills):
Fluent English communication, good knowledge in WMS management, warehouse architecture, SAP, Manhattan etc.