Objective of the role:
Lead to analyze and improve industrial productivity; optimize & achieve a high level of quality and service; lead to determine & design production process, equipment & layout; be responsible to document integration and standards and contribution to specific project from technical aspect.
- Be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of product manufacturing process in the plant.
- Collaborate with other functions to deliver continuous improvements in quality, service & productivity.
- Respect SPS rules, continue to initiate, improve and deploy good practices in the plant.
- Support M&M manager to develop the team of method engineers and to stretch team members with challenging projects and tasks to well improve their capabilities and expertise.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Be responsible for the establishment, execution and maintenance of the process flow of new products. Define, update and improve workshop layout accordingly.
- Make capacity and line balance study and identify bottleneck procedures, to ensure that line capacity can meet customer demand.
- Lead & coordinate cross-department teams to resolve emerging issues in the process.Play a key role in supporting management decision (to create a culture of continuous improvement in the team)
- Build a set of working standards (work instructions, working time, procedures…) SAP / BOM maintenance
- Support purchase function to do outsourcing projects (process and technical support). Define the batch size and package of components for the Purchase
- Support industrialization and localization teams as well as other functions.
3-5 years as methods engineer in similar industrial companies, have electric industry experience, bachelor’s degree or above, major in Electric, Automation, Machinery or similar Engineering. Good communication skill and fluent in Chinese/English, French add plus. MS-Office, AutoCAD.