西安 (陕西), 中国
- Manage all Product & Process SPS techniques (Plant Layout, LADM (Line Architect Design methodology), Ergonomics, etc…).
- Ensure the maintainability of the production tool by implementing the Total Productive Maintence (TPM) process and associated skills.
- Drive automation ratio for production line.
- Manage continuous improvement concerning line architectures, capacities, capability ,time referential.
- Identify the full potentials for medium and long term improvements in all areas using Lean diagnosis approach.
- Define the organization to implement for new project (or increase / decrease volume of production) to optimize DVC & MBC costs
- Guide the choice of designers by providing industrial and logistical requirements
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline, business management, supply chain management, or equivalent experience.
- Strong people skills and the desire to grow teamwork and engagement.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing / continuous improvement environment.
- Experience of working in a production environment with automated machines.
- Must possess excellent analytical/problem solving abilities and good communication skills both written and oral.
- Previous leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.